Friday, August 9, 2024

I am surrounded by God

 


“As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the LORD surrounds His people From this time forth and forever.”

Psalms 125:2 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, I thank You for You are with me and Your Presence do not leave me or forsake. Thank You for surrounding me with Your mercy from this time forth and forever in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the Lord is the strength of my life and my shield forever. I declare, my horn exalted like the horn of a unicorn and I have been anointed with fresh oil. My eye also has seen the deliverance of the Lord. I flourish like a palm tree, I grow like a cedar in Lebanon. I am one of those planted in the house of the LORD; therefore I flourish in the courts of our God. I shall still bear fruit and be productive this year and even till my old age; I shall always be fresh and flourishing. The Lord preserves my going out and my coming in. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment