Sunday, August 11, 2024

I go forth in faith and strength


 “Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.”

Isaiah 60:11 KJV


*Prayer

I declare that my gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto me the abundance of God’s provisions in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that darkness may cover the earth and gross darkness the people but I declare that the glory of the Lord is risen upon me. Therefore, I arise and I shine this week. I go forth with faith and strength. I declare that my productivity is doubled. I step into the realm of exceedingly abundantly above all I could ask or think. I declare that my gates are continually open to receive all that God has prepared for me this week and beyond. I declare an endless flow of grace, goodness and provisions of the Lord flows to me through every assigned channels. I increase on all sides day by day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh






No comments:

Post a Comment