Thursday, August 8, 2024

I am established and preserved

 


“and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith. But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.”

II Thessalonians 3:2-3 NKJV


*Prayer

Father please establish me in abundance this season and guard from the evil one and all trouble zones in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I receive all round prosperity in my life. I prosper in my spirit, soul and body. The Lord establish me in righteousness and abundance. Wealth and riches are in my house. The favour of the Lord is working in me and for me. The comfort me on every side. I am protected and preserved from every trap and plans of the enemy. Nothing shall be any means hurt me. I go forth in strength day by day. I am completely delivered from wicked and unreasonable men and situations. I stand out. I do well. I make progress and I attain new heights of relevance and influence in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment