Friday, August 30, 2024

I rise and ride on wings of grace

 


“For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries.”

I Corinthians 14:2 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that the mysteries of Christ is unveiled to me from within as I prayer in my understanding and in the Spirit and it profits me in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that to me it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom. My understanding of his word is rich and enlightened by the Holy Spirit. I grow in light and in the knowledge of the Lord. Therefore grace and peace is multipled unto me. All things that pertains to life and godliness comes to me in abundance. I function from a position of rest for I am seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus. No enigma perplexes me. I rise and ride on the wings of grace and mercy. I prosper in all things. I get supernatural results always. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment