Monday, September 2, 2024

Lord, perfect my ways


“It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect.”
  Psalms   18:32   NKJV

*Prayer
Father, throughout this month, please arm me with superior strength and make my way perfect in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the hand of the Lord is upon me for good. This month, I gain supernatural strength and speed. I go up quickly and steadily. The path under me is widened. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. The Lord advance me into greatness. I sit with Princess and captains of industries and I am one of them. I am head and not the tail. I am above only and not beneath. Wealth and riches are in my house. It is well with me spirit, soul and body. My prosperity will far exceed my fame. I am a thousand times more productive this month in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment