Wednesday, September 4, 2024

I will not slip

“You enlarged my path under me, So my feet did not slip.”
Psalms‬ ‭18:36‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord has enlarged my path under me, so that my feet did not slip. Therefore, I gain more territory and cover more grounds in a short time in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord makes room for me and gives me the needed capacity to advance in geometric progression. Therefore, I declare that I am a hundred fold more productive than ever. I rise on the wings of the mercy of the Lord. Day by day, the Lord preserves my going out and coming in. The seal of God’s approval is upon me. The Power of the Most High is at work in me. My conversations, meetings and decisions are always right and pleasing to God. My discernment is accurate. I go from strength to strength and glory to glory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment