Tuesday, September 10, 2024

I flourish exceedingly in this season

"The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon." Psalm 92:12 KJV

*Prayer
The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, therefore I declare that I flourish exceedingly even in this season in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that when men are saying things are hard, I shall be celebrating and saying "God is faithful". Therefore, I declare that I am exempted from the precarious situation of this nation. The gates of abundance are open to me. I eat the good of this land. I obtain honey from rock and milk from the breast of nobles. Kings shall become my foster father and their Queens my nursing mothers. I flourish like the palm tree and I grow strong and mighty like a cedar in Lebanon. I continue to prosper until I become exceedingly prosperous in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment