Sunday, September 8, 2024

Lord, Satisfy me early with your mercy

"O satisfy us early with thy mercy; That we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please remove everything and everyone assigned to waste my time and establish me now! In Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus; the season of wasted efforts are over! My destiny will not be wasted. I will not encounter wasters in business and investment. My path is severed from those who waste energy and strength. The works of my hands will not go down. I am free from relationships that waste time and purpose. The Lord satisfy me early with His mercy and I rejoice all the days of my life. My settlement will not be delayed. My advancement and promotion will not be withheld. Increase comes to me quickly. I go forward rapidly. It will do me like a dream. I declare divine perfection of all things that concerns me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment