Saturday, September 7, 2024

I increase continually

 


“But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.” Psalm 92:10 KJV


*Prayer

I declare that I am made strong and mighty by the empowerment of the Lord upon me in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare, that the favour, beauty and glory of the Lord my God is upon me. The Lord establishes the works of my hand. All my efforts are successful. I grow in leaps and bounds everywhere I find myself. I declare that I am above only - the head and not the tail. My horn is exalted like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil. I am made strong and mighty. I am empowered by the Holy Spirit to triumph in life. The Lord prepares a table before me in the sight of all. I increase continually. I am preferred in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment