Thursday, September 5, 2024

I ascend with the strength of the Lord

“For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.”
  Psalms   18:39   NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am strengthened by the Lord therefore, I subdue every obstacle, opposing situations, unpleasant circumstances and adversaries in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord has made me stronger than every opposition to my advancement. The crooked path are made straight. The mountains are levelled and the rough edges are smoothen out. I ascend with the strength of the Lord. I will walk and not faith. I run without getting tired and I mount up with wings as eagles. I I am unstoppable. I overcome always. I prosper in all things. I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment