Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Everything that responds to God responds to me also

 


“You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great.” Psalms 18:35 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that the Lord is my light and salvation, His right hand has held me up and His gentleness has made me great in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the Lord is for me and with me. Therefore, I come into the rest of the Lord. I cast all my cares and burdens upon Him. I declare that the yokes holding me down are destroyed. The Lord uphold me by His righteous Right hand and leads me into greatness. He teaches me to profit and leads me in the way I should go. I declare boldly that I am God-made! Everything that responds to God responds to me favourably. I advance day by day by the wisdom and power of God in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh





No comments:

Post a Comment