Sunday, September 15, 2024

Incline Your ear to me oh Lord

"In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame. Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; Incline Your ear to me, and save me. Psalms 71:1-2 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame. Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; Incline Your ear to me, and save me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, my eyes are on You and my trust is in You alone. Incline Your ear to me and help me. Let me not be put to shame. Avert everything that will cause disgrace and reproach in my life. Cause me to escape the troubles and storms of life. Save me. Bless me. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hand be upon me for good and preserve me from all evil in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment