Sunday, September 15, 2024

The Lord increase my greatness

"You shall increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side." Psalms 71:21 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, visit me this week; increase my greatness and productivity and comfort me on every side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I speak into this week and I declare that I am blessed and highly favoured. The hand of the Lord is upon me for good. The beauty and mercy of the Lord speaks for me. I will not labour in vain. My eyes are open to see and take hold of opportunities for increase and prosperity. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on all sides. There's nothing missing or lacking in my life. I advance with the strength of the Lord. I experience a major breakthrough. I am propelled forward and upwards in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment