Friday, September 13, 2024

Thank You Jesus

"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Timothy 1:17 KJV

*Prayer
In my life and over all that concerns me I declare that unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I return with thanksgiving this day for all You have done for me. You alone deserve all the glory. Thank You for life. Thank You for health. Thank You for strength. Thank You for family. Thank You for food and provisions. Thank You for safety over me and my household. Thank You for sustenance in my life. Thank You for this beautiful day. Thank You that my tomorrow is in Your hands. Therefore, I declare that the Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want. Everything gets better for me. I shine more and more to the perfect day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment