Tuesday, September 17, 2024

i manifest

"Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.” Luke 1:45 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let there be a fulfilment of all Your promises and prophetic words to me since the year started. Let them manifest now! In Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly; now is the acceptable time and today is the day of salvation. I receive the manifestations of the wonders of God in my life. Let there be a fulfilment of all the Lord has told me for this season. Light shine on my path. I begin to advance with the speed of the Lord. I change levels now. I move higher and higher. I sit among princes and I inherit the throne of glory. Gentiles shall come to my light and kings to the brightness of my rising. My gates are continually opened; men and wealth come to me in abundance. I walk in the unforced rhythm of the grace of God. Everything is working together for good for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment