Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Significant Advancement and Promotion

"I will go in the strength of the Lord God; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only." Psalms 71:16 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I gain supernatural speed and  advancement by the strength of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the hand of the Lord is upon me for good. I am infused with might in my inner man. I go in the strength of the Lord and I prevail over all. I have become an unstoppable wonder. I thrive! I excel and prosper in all things. My increase shall be in geometric progress. I become a thousand times more. The Lord change my story and makes me a wonder. I declare significant advancement and promotion for me now in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment