Friday, September 13, 2024

I continually grow in grace and faith

"Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck"
1 Timothy 1:19 KJV

*Prayer
Father, in all my dealings, conversation and transactions, please help me to hold on to the faith and to good conscience in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am strong in faith and fervent in spirit. My strength will not be small. My faith will never go down. I stand firm and walk uprightly in the way of the kingdom and on the principles of the Lord. I grow in grace and strength. My weakness is turned to strengthen and my strength is increased greatly. I will not be weary of doing good. My efforts shall not be in vain. I stay focused on the word of the Lord and His assignments for me. I am diligent in my business. I am continuously productive. I grow from one level of glory to another in ever increasing splendor in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment