Wednesday, September 11, 2024

The working of the unforced rhythm of grace

"And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus." 1 Timothy 1:14 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the grace of the Lord is exceeding abundant in my life with faith and love which is in Christ in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the working of the unforced rhythm of grace in my life. I declare that I step into the manifestations of wonderful things far beyond what I could ask or think or imagine. My life is governed on all sides by faith and love and the grace of the Lord Jesus. I enjoy the abundant life. I am excelling in all good works. I grow in wisdom and strength. I shine forth in every area of my life. I live my best life now in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment