Tuesday, September 10, 2024

I won already

"The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, Yea, than the mighty waves of the sea."
Psalm 93:4 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord my God is for me, I will not be overwhelmed or perplexed by the waves or storms around me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Spirit of the Lord makes me strong and equips me with strength. Therefore, like the ark of Noah rose above the floods, I declare that I rise higher and higher above every storms and above the waves. I will not faint for I have won already. I will not be discouraged for my victory is guaranteed and my celebration is certain. I declare that the LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, Yea, than the mighty waves of the sea. Therefore, I will not be afraid. I advance upwards and forward only. I am an outstanding success in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment