Saturday, August 10, 2024

Lord, please intervene in my life


 

“And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.”

John 14:13-14 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, I ask for Your involvement and intervention in my life and in the affairs of my life (mention them), please intervene now in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

Father, I thank You for Your intervention in my life. I declare that I receive my answers and fulfilment without delay. I declare that in my life, the name of the Lord is glorified and magnified. My story is changed and my requests are granted. What the enemy meant for evil has now been turned around for my good. I go forth conquering and to conquer. My testimony will birth many testimonies. I am being conveyed by the mercy and goodness of the Lord every day of my life. The Lord do for me exceedingly abundantly above all I could ask or think in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment