Sunday, August 18, 2024

The Lord is my Defender

 


“But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: Let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.”

Psalm 5:11 KJV


*Prayer

Father, my trust is in You, therefore I shall rejoice and ever shout for joy, for I am defended and joyful all my days in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I love the Lord and I am loved by Him. For the Lord is my light and my salvation. He is the strength of my life and I rejoice in the Lord forever. My fear is gone for the Lord is my defender. I have no need to worry what men or situations may be saying. The Lord keeps me in strength and wealth. All my needs are met. This week, I receive great opportunities for advancement in every area of my life. My decisions are always right. I am always sensitive to the leading of the Lord in all my actions. My going out and coming in is preserved. I am blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment