Tuesday, August 20, 2024

I am partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light

 


Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Colossians 1:12


*Prayer

Father, I thank You for You have made me qualified, justified and fit to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light in Christ Jesus, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I am a child of God. I am eternally saved into the kingdom of light. I am a joint-heir with Christ. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places. Therefore, I am a king on earth and a priest to my God. I am above only. I am the head and not the tail. I function from superior understanding, wisdom and power. My supply is according to His riches in glory. My strength and courage is in the Lord. He is my Sun and Shield and He gives me grace and glory, no good thing is withheld from me. I am an ambassador of Christ in every area of my life. I am like a city set on a hill. I shine every brighter and men glorify the Father in me. I am unstoppable in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh #21082024 #icommandmyday




No comments:

Post a Comment