Friday, August 2, 2024

No end to my increase and honour

 


“He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.” Psalms 1:3 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, increase and fruitfulness comes from You, please cause me to bring forth greatly this season in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that this is my season of increase and fruitfulness. I am like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, bringing forth its fruit in its season, my leaf also shall not wither; And whatever I lay my hands on prospers. Therefore, I declare that I am a thousand times more. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling. My health is stable and my mind is sound. My thinking is clear and my decisions are right. There shall be no end to my increase and honour in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment