Tuesday, August 13, 2024

My Shield, My Glory & My Lifter


 

“But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; My glory, and the lifter up of mine head.”

Psalm 3:3 KJV


*Prayer

I declare that the LORD is a shield for me; He is My glory, and the lifter up of mine head in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

The Lord lights up my darkness. The Lord my God enlightens my world. By my God, I can run through a troop and by God, I leap over walls. The Lord bless me and His favour is always on guard for me. I go from strength to strength each day. My life is as a salt that adds value to the earth. I am as a city on a hill that cannot be hidden. I shine forth through and through. Goodness and mercy follows me every day each day. The Lord lifts me and keeps me steady upon my high places. The Lord is my sun and shield, He gives me grace and favour. I declare that no good thing is withheld from me in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment