Sunday, August 4, 2024

Wrapped in his kindness and favour

 


“Lord, how wonderfully you bless the righteous. Your favor wraps around each one and covers them under your canopy of kindness and joy.”

Psalms 5:12 TPT


*Prayer

I declare that I am blessed of the Lord and His favour wraps around and covers me under His canopy of kindness and joy in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I am exempted from the hardship of this time. The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and adds no sorrow to it. I live in health. The Lord enlarge my territory and makes me great. His auction is upon my life for exploits in every ramification of my life. I excel in business and career progression. I never run dry. I always have all I need. Money meets money in my hands. My barns, stores and bank accounts are always filled with plenty. The Lord My Shepherd provides all my needs and preserve me from all evil. His favour is my shield day by day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment