Saturday, August 17, 2024

Lord, please strengthen my heart


“Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!”

Psalms 27:14 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, please strengthen my heart, keep me from falling and help my faith that I may be strong and not faint in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that in the day of adversity, my strength will be not be small. I put on the whole armour in God and I stand in the victory of the Lord Jesus for me. Therefore, I am an overcomer all the time. I quench every fiery darts of the devil against me with the shield of faith. Even when I pass through water and fire, I declare I triumph over them and I come out stronger, better and unscratched. I declare that nothing shall stop me from reaching the table prepared for me. I know the Lord is with in all my ways and He is for me therefore everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment