Friday, August 16, 2024

Lord, have mercy on me and answer me!

 


“Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.” Psalms 27:7 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, my eyes are on You and my help comes from You alone, please have mercy on me, answer me and show Yourself mighty in my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare boldly that the Lord is my light and salvation. He is my shepherd; there is nothing lacking or missing in my life. He leads me besides still waters and relationships. He hides me from trouble situations and people. My soul is refreshed, satisfied and restored by the Lord. I come into the rest of the Lord and I cease from all my struggles. I receive speed and strength. I receive the mercy of the Lord over my life. I cast off my burdens and cares. I let go of my worries. I receive wisdom and strategy for my next level. Therefore my decisions are always right. I go higher and higher in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment