Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Christ is formed in me

 


“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”

Galatians 2:20 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, please let Christ be formed in me and let there be a manifestation of the life of Christ in my family and in my health in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Therefore, I come into the reality of everything Jesus died for me to obtain. I receive mercy and grace. I receive wealth and health. I receive riches and honour. I am full of life and the light of God shines on me. There’s nothing missing or lacking in me. I go from strength to strength. I am satisfied with favour and full of the blessings of the Lord. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment