Friday, July 19, 2024

I make significant progress day by day

 



“which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches.” 

Matthew 13:32 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, let my story be that of steady advancement from my current situation and stature in life and make me increase from side to side in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I began to prosper and multiply greatly. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. I declare that my capacity is enlarged to accommodate, retain and sustain growth in life, career, ministry, business and career development. I declare that though my beginning be small, my later end shall greatly increase. I make significant progress day by day. I advance consistently. I will not be limited or restrained. I have become unstoppable. The challenges before me are turned to testimonies in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment