Sunday, June 30, 2024

Blessed with plenty each day

 



“Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:”

Psalms 103:2 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, I Thank You for the new Month of July, 2024. I declare concerning this Month that I am perfected in all things in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that it’s a new dawn! This seventh month, the hand of the Lord is perfecting all that concerns me. The Lord increase my strength and multiplies my productivity. The light of God’s countenance shines upon me and upon my path. The Lord leads me in the way I should go. I am daily loaded with benefits. There’s nothing missing or lacking. Each day of this month brings forth increase and plenty in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh #01072024 #iCommandMyDay



No comments:

Post a Comment