Saturday, June 29, 2024

Thank You Jesus!


“Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; They will still be praising You. They go from strength to strength; Each one appears before God in Zion.”

Psalms 84:4 & 7 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, I thank You for the last day in the first half of this year and this month. Thank you for keeping us in strength and health. To You alone be all the glory forever in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

If not for the Lord who has been on my side, the enemy would have swallowed me up quickly. But now I boldly say, thanks be to God who has not delivered me to the desires of the enemy. And He is my God, my rock and safety forever! Therefore I am the blessed of the Lord and I will always praise Him. The favour of the Lord my God is upon me. I go from strength to strength day by day. I have peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. Everything is working together for good for me. Nothing missing or lacking and I shine ever brighter still in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment