Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Abundantly satisfied

 



“You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the LORD your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame.”

Joel 2:26 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that regardless of the situation of affairs in the economy, I shall always have plenty and be satisfied with all good things in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the Lord is my Shepherd, therefore I shall not want; my bills are paid on time and all my debts are cleared. I always eat in plenty and am abundantly satisfied. I declare that the Lord has dealt wondrously with me and my household. My barns and stores are filled with plenty. I continually have more than enough even to share and be a blessing to other. I live in the overflow of abundance of supernatural supplies in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment