Sunday, June 23, 2024

I step into wonders without numbers

 



“He does great things past finding out, Yes, wonders without number.”

Job 9:10 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I receive from the Lord great things past finding out and wonders without numbers in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

This is the day the Lord has made. I rejoice and I am glad in it and I experience great acts of kindness from both God and man. I step into unlimited wonders. The glory of the Lord radiants upon me and His beauty is seen over me. Everything I lay my hands on prospers. The presence of the Lord will never depart from me and His grace will not be in vain in my life. I grow in leaps and bounds. I exceed all restrictions and limitations. I go forward and shine ever brighter and brighter in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment