Friday, June 28, 2024

Blessed not stranded

 



“For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.”

Psalms 84:11 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I have been given all that pertains to life and godliness and no good thing is withheld from me in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the LORD God is a sun and shield for me; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from me. Therefore, I can never be stranded. I always have all that I need. Even this day and this season, I declare that there is no lack or want in me or around me. I am blessed and also a blessing. All grace and earthly blessings abound towards me in abundance. I always have more than enough regardless of circumstances or whatever the need. Every project the Lord has placed in my heart, I receive the persons, funds and resources required to make it happen. I go conquering and to conquer in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment