Thursday, June 6, 2024

My capacity is enlarged to make continuous progress

 


*iCommand My Day

7th June, 2024


“And David went on, and grew great, and the LORD God of hosts was with him.”

‭‭2 Samuel‬ ‭5:10‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

Father, please empower me and expand my capacity to continually make great progress and help me to keep growing in influence and wealth in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that I shall not plateau in life and destiny. I declare that I shall continue to expand and enlarge my territory and spares of influence. I refuse to give up. I declare that I shall consistently grow in every area of my life. I declare that it shall be from one level of glory to another and from one level of greatness to another. The Lord yet increase my honour and influence and comfort me on every side. My increase shall be to the fulfilment of God agenda on the earth. I shall be blinded by the pride of life, lust of the flesh or lust of the eyes. I declare that I am continually transformed to the image of Christ by the renewing of my mind in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment