Wednesday, June 19, 2024

The rod of the wicked shall not rest on the lot of the righteous

 


*iCommand My Day

20th June, 2024


“For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; Lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.” Psalm 125:3 KJV


*Prayer

I declare that the wicked shall not rule, determine or preside over any affairs of my life and over the affiars of this nation in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare in the name of Jesus that the Lord has not given me over to the wishes of my adversaries. I declare that the wicked shall not sit in judgment over the decisions of my life and destiny. Wherever my name is mentioned, I plead the blood of Jesus. I declare no evil shall befall me and my household. I declare that the Lord remove every unreasonable person in my life and over this nation. Therefore, every ill spoken word or evil pronouncement concerning me shall not stand and it shall not come to pass. The hand of evil men shall not prevail over this nation. I speak peace within our borders and prosperity in my home in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment