Thursday, June 20, 2024

Teach me Your way O Lord

 


*iCommand My Day

21st June, 2024


“Teach me Your way, O LORD, And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies.”

Psalms 27:11 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, please teach me Your way and lead me in a smooth path that I may not stumble, trip over or fall into the trap of the enemy but that I may finish well and strong in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the hand of the Lord is strong upon me. I am saved from the path that seems right but ends in destruction. I declare that I have divine direction in my life. The path before me is made smooth for the Lord has gone ahead of me and cleared my path; the mountains are made low, the valleys are filled, the crooked path is made straight and the rough edges are made smooth. Therefore, I accelerate and make great progress by the strength of the Lord. He makes my foot as sure footed as a dear upon my high places. I go upward and forward. I am as the field which the Lord has blessed in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment