Sunday, June 16, 2024

The Lord gives me quietness and shuts down all troubles

 


*iCommand My Day

17th June, 2024


“When He gives quietness, who then can make trouble? And when He hides His face, who then can see Him, Whether it is against a nation or a man alone?—”

‭‭Job‬ ‭34:29‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

I declare that the Lord gives me quietness over every stormy situations in my life and He shuts down every avenue for trouble and trouble-makers in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare; I am surrounded with favour as with a shield. The peace of the Lord that surpasses all understanding guides my life. The Lord bless me and keep me. The Lord cause His face to shine upon me and He is gracious to me. The Lord lifts up His countenance upon me and gives me peace. Therefore He gives me quietness so that no one can make trouble. My going out and coming in is continually blessed. This week, I both do great things and still prevail in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment