Friday, June 14, 2024

I function by the wisdom and power of the Lord

 


*iCommand My Day*

15th June, 2024


“wisdom and knowledge are granted to you; and I will give you riches and wealth and honor.”

‭‭II Chronicles‬ ‭1:12‬A NKJV


*Prayer*

Father, please grant me wisdom, knowledge, riches, wealth and honour and let my life be to Your glory day by day in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that the LORD’s Spirit rest on me – the Spirit that gives extraordinary wisdom, the Spirit that provides the ability to execute plans, the Spirit that produces absolute loyalty to the LORD. I declare that I take delight in obeying the LORD. I do not judge by mere appearances, or make decisions on the basis of rumours or hearsay. I am in alignment with the plans and purpose of God for my life. Therefore I receive sound wisdom, knowledge, riches, wealth and honour. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment