Saturday, June 22, 2024

I shake evil out!

 



“Have you commanded the morning since your days began, And caused the dawn to know its place, That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, And the wicked be shaken out of it?”

Job 38:12-13 NKJV


*Prayer

I command my life and I declare that the season of defeat and disappointment is over forever. From this day, my light breaks forth speedily in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I speak to my life and I command each morning to open up with the good things planned for me by the Lord. I command the release of the treasures of the earth to me. I declare that I take hold of the ends of the earth and I shake the wicked out of my life and out of the earth. I command every element of creation to work in my favour. I receive honey from the rock and milk from the sea. I declare a wind of restoration and replenishment blow towards me. The sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night. I declare that the door of favour is open to me now. I begin to walk in favour with God and men. I prosper on every side in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment