Thursday, June 27, 2024

Tides turning in my favour

 



“Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; I will multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.”

Jeremiah 30:19 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that out of me shall continually proceed thanksgiving unto the Lord and the voice of celebration shall be heard in my house in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that my mourning is turned into dancing and my sorrow is turned to joy. The songs of triumph and thanksgiving is heard in my camp. Our voices are of those that make merry. The tides are turning in my favour. This is a day and season of glorious testimonies of the greatness of the Lord in my life. The Lord multiply me and I shall not diminish; He also glorify me, and I shall not be small. Therefore I have become a testimony of all round victory in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment