Thursday, June 13, 2024

Strengthened and exalted exceedingly

 


*iCommand My Day*

14th June, 2024


“Now Solomon the son of David was strengthened in his kingdom, and the LORD his God was with him and exalted him exceedingly.”

‭‭II Chronicles‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

Father, please be with me always and strengthen me in business and ministry and exalt me exceedingly in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare boldly that the Lord is with me, He will help me and strengthen me. Therefore, I am not afraid. I have set my face like a flint and I know I will not be put to shame or disgraced. The glory of the Lord is evident over me. The goodness and mercy of the Lord follows me everyday and everywhere. Therefore I am established by the favour and wisdom of the Lord. All my efforts are successful. I go on and grow mighty in life, business and ministry because the LORD God of host is with me and cause me advance day by day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment