Tuesday, June 4, 2024

I behave myself wisely before all

 


*iCommand My Day

5th June, 2024


“And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the LORD was with him.”

‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭18:14‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

Father, please endow me with the requisite wisdom, courage and discernment to behave myself wisely in every circumstance and situation in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that I function by the wisdom and the power of the Lord God Most High and I am continually inspired by the Holy Spirit. I declare that I am able to pick up clear signals in my spirit of what to do at all times. Therefore, mistakes are far from me and error has no place in me. I conduct and behave myself wisely before all. I declare that I grow in stature and in wisdom and in favour with God and man. My words are seasoned with salt; they edify the hearer and heal the broken hearted. I grow in leaps and bounds. I step into realms of supernatural increase and abundance in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment