Monday, June 3, 2024

The Lord makes room for me

 


*iCommand My Day

4th June, 2024


“And Samuel said unto the people, It is the LORD that advanced Moses and Aaron, and that brought your fathers up out of the land of Egypt.”

‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭12:6‬ ‭KJV


*Prayer*

Precious Father, in all areas and places where I have been experiencing delay, stagnation or rejection, please advance me quickly by Your might in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the Lord advance, assigns, approves, recommends and appoints me for lifting and supernatural expansion this month. I declare that all the doors begin to open for me by the Hand of the Lord. The Lord makes room for me in places that matter. The Lord use the ministry of men whose heart He has touch for my advancement. Therefore, I declare a change in story, in status and in levels for me. I declare that I begin to possess my possessions and step into new heights and graces in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment