Wednesday, June 12, 2024

The hearts of men are open to me

 


*iCommand My Day

12th June, 2024


“For at that time they came to David day by day to help him, until it was a great army, like the army of God.”

‭‭I Chronicles‬ ‭12:22‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

Father, please touch the hearts of those assigned and appointed to help me to my next level and grant them the willingness and resources to help me in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare in the name of Jesus that at this time, men come to me day by day to help me, until my network is as a  great army, like the army of God. Therefore the Lord raise up helpers of destiny for me from every corner and in every area of my life. I declare that the hearts of people are open and favourably endeared towards me. The Lord begins to magnify me in the sight of all. The Lord increase my honour and wealth and He comforts me on every side. I declare nothing missing or lacking in my life in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment