Monday, June 10, 2024

I both do great things and still prevail

 




*iCommand My Day*
11th June, 2024

“Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; And thy paths drop fatness.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭65:11‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer*
I declare in the name of Jesus that the Lord crown this year for me with His goodness and my path drop with abundance in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree*
I declare that the season for an upward and forward advancement opens up to me now. The Lord crowns this year 2024 with His goodness for me and my paths drop with increase. I declare that regardless of the toughness of this time, I shall continue to say that there’s a lifting for me. I declare this is my most blessed season of my life yet and I prosper on all sides. The favour and peace of the Lord is at work in me. I multiply and increase a thousand times more. I both do great things and still prevail in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment