Thursday, June 27, 2024

Health restored and all wounds healed

 


“For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.”

Jeremiah 30:17 NKJV


*Prayer

In the name of Jesus; I declare a restoration of my health and healing of both emotional and physical wounds in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I quench every attack of the enemy on my health and the health of my love ones. I command; satan, take your filthy hands off my health and that of my family! I declare restoration of health and healing of wounds. I declare that I am infused with strength in my inner man by the Spirit of the Lord. I am full of life in my spirit, soul and body. I am free from aches and pains. I am healed of the emotional and physical hurts. I receive the joy of the Lord that fills with strength. I begin to swim in complete health and I dwell in plenty. Day by day, I am loaded with benefits in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment