Tuesday, June 18, 2024

My perspective is right and in alignment with God’s instructions


 

*iCommand My Day

19th June, 2024


“But there is a spirit in man, And the breath of the Almighty gives him understanding.”

‭‭Job‬ ‭32:8‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I tap into superior understanding of times, seasons and people therefore I know and do what I am supposed to do in every situation in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the Spirit of the Lord dwells inside of me and He leads me in all my ways. As the sheep knows the voice of its shepherd and as a son the voice of his father; so also I know and hear His voice and I understand His promptings. Therefore, nothing perplexes me. I am never caught unawares. I receive divine stability in my life. I am seated in heavenly places and I come into the rest of the Lord. I am above only. Mistakes and errors are far from me. I always arrive at the best decisions as occasion demands by the wisdom of God in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment