Monday, June 17, 2024

I am not alone or helpless

 


*iCommand My Day

18th June, 2024


“When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take care of me.”

Psalms 27:10 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, please do not leave me helpless or forsake me to my own devices for You are my wisdom and strength. Let Your presence never depart from me in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I am never alone for God is always with me. The Lord is my light and He is my salvation. He sustains my health and strengthen my heart through every situations. He daily loads me with his benefits, love and care. Goodness and mercy follows me everywhere and everyday. Even when my father and my mother forsake me, the LORD uphold me and takes care of me. Therefore, I can never be stranded. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. I have all I need at all times in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment