Monday, June 24, 2024

I am established in favour and plenty

 


“The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.”

Joel 2:24 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I am profitably productive; my threshing floors shall be full of wheat, And my vats shall overflow with new wine and oil in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that my life is full of plenty. I take delivery of my daily loads of benefits from the Lord. I am exceedingly productive and fruitful on every side and I prosper in all things; I am healthy and strong. I advance in career. I do well in business. Nothing dies in my hands. I successfully completed one project after another. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places, I have a good inheritance. I am established in favour and only glorious things are continually spoken of me in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment